Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This is not an exaggeration.  I'm convinced that Barcelona's mosquito population is on steroids.  This depicts my most recent bug bite.  Now, when I first noticed the welt (my first bite) on my other calf I thought that maybe it was a spider bite (creepy), but this time I KNOW it's a mosquito because I saw it bite me.  Note: I haven't even scratched this bite yet (hence why some mosquito bites grow so large because the poison gets spread out) so this is its natural progression.  Ridiculous huh?  I sure think so.

1 comment:

  1. /Users/taitnalley/Desktop/l_446222e1961d4c95ae9bc5408821aeea.jpg

    my life has been consumed with a confusing mind pulling me around to make more money and attempt to make people love me. i've been working on my film, witch will be showing in a gallery in January, and recording a new album. i recently went cold turkey with tobacco, but still drink like a sailor... i have no plans on changing my drinking habits, my lungs are enough. i've also been meditating a lot, taking away from my external life. i spend hours of my days sitting in a mindless state, trying to find this enlightenment thing people talk about. my bike was stolen, huge bummer. i joined santo daime for a few months, but now i am out. i'm lonely all the time and can't figure out why to save my life. i'm anxious to have a wife, or at least a long time lover. i've never been good at confidence or conversation or anything like that. i miss you. enjoy spain. tait.

    ReplyDelete